RadLand is an NFT marketplace built on the Radix network. Launched in 2024, it aims to be a premier destination for minting, trading, and discovering NFTs on Radix.
RadLand was founded in 2024 through a collaboration between the teams behind two early Radix NFT marketplaces - Radish Square and VikingLand. The goal was to combine the UI/UX expertise of Radish Square with the backend infrastructure of VikingLand to create a best-in-class NFT platform.
The founding team consists of experienced Web3 builders including Mik (Radish founder), Ancient, Chiggimps, Trond (VikingLand founders), BCD (Scrypto specialist), and Kamil (front-end developer). Their collective experience in building successful marketplaces underscored the potential for a unified NFT hub on Radix.
Key features of RadLand include:
- Bulk minting - Streamlined system for minting multiple NFTs at once
- Intuitive UI - User-friendly interface for buying, selling, and managing NFTs
- Olympia migration - Tools for claiming NFTs minted prior to Babylon upgrade
- Royalty payments - Built-in royalty schemes to compensate creators
- Random minting - Ability to mint random NFTs from a collection
- Auctions - Native auction system for price discovery
- Sniping tools - Features for traders to acquire sought-after NFTs
- APIs - Robust API suite for integrating with other platforms
- Babylon - Latest iteration of the Radix public ledger
- Scrypto - Secure smart contract language built for Radix
- Cerberus - Radix node API used to access the ledger
By building natively on Radix technology, RadLand is positioned to be a scalable, secure, and decentralized NFT marketplace.
Upcoming milestones for RadLand include:
- Streamlining the migration of Olympia NFTs
- Prioritizing community feedback for platform improvements
- Balancing creator and user needs through thoughtful feature development
- Expanding functionality around trading, analytics, integrations, and more