RadixTalk is an online forum community focused on discussing Radix. The forum was created by @0xMattia in 2021.
Topics on RadixTalk span from technical discussions about building on Radix to conversations about staking, governance, and the Radix ecosystem. The forum has sections for general chat, questions, projects, developers, validators, staking, governance, announcements, news, and site feedback.
The forum is run by community volunteers along with support from RDX Works, the core development company behind Radix. As an open, decentralized community, RadixTalk aims to be a civil, friendly platform for public discussion related to Radix and its growing ecosystem.
RadixTalk was launched in 2021 shortly before the release of Radix's Alexandria testnet. The forum was created to provide a dedicated online space for the Radix community to come together and discuss the new protocol.
As Radix progressed through its testnet releases of Alexandria, Olympia, and Babylon, RadixTalk served as an important hub for developers, node runners, stakers, and other community members to collaborate. During the transition periods between testnet releases, the forum was instrumental in coordinating efforts among validators to migrate and upgrade.
In the lead up to Radix's mainnet launch in 2023, RadixTalk saw expanded discussions around staking, governance, dApp development, and other topics critical to the nascent network. While still a young forum, RadixTalk has quickly become a vital meeting place for Radix's decentralized, global community.
With Radix mainnet activated and additional growth on the horizon, the forum will likely continue to evolve as a key resource for community engagement, support, and coordination around the Radix network.
RadixTalk includes several features to facilitate community discussion and engagement:
- Topic Categories - The forum has dedicated sections for conversations ranging from general chat to technical discussions on validators, developers, staking, governance and more. This allows users to easily find and participate in topics of interest.
- Profiles - Users can create accounts and profiles to track activity and preferences across the forum. Profiles allow for reputation building and help identify expertise.
- Upvotes/Downvotes - Users can upvote high-quality posts and downvote unhelpful posts. This community curation surfaces the best content.
- Search - A search function allows users to find existing topics and information throughout the forum. This prevents duplicative posts.
- Notifications - Users can opt into email and web notifications to stay updated on forum activity and conversations.
- Chat - Real-time chat functionality facilitates quick conversations and community engagement.
- Mobile Support - RadixTalk is mobile-friendly, enabling users to participate from phones and tablets.
- Moderation - Community moderators and admin help maintain a constructive, friendly environment in line with forum rules.
- Multilingual - The forum provides dedicated sections for major languages including Italian and German.