Impahla is a smart contract-based digital asset platform, renowned for its specialization in both Primary Token Sales (including FT and NFT) via auctions and its secondary marketplace capabilities for NFTs. Besides its core functionalities, Impahla offers extended features including DAO governance tools, escrow services, and a unique lending app centered around NFT as collateral.
In an interview with RDX Works, Jafaroff stated that mission is to usher in a new era of decentralized investment banking, unshackling projects from the confines of traditional finance mechanisms.
This will be achieve by helping start-ups, associations, creators, and distributed ledger technology-related projects raise funds securely in return for various types of fungible and non-fungible tokens. The platform aims to provide easy access to novice investors, who often find current tools complex to navigate and thus are excluded from such innovative opportunities.
Impahla addresses many fundraising and security inefficiencies present in first-generation decentralized launchpads and traditional finance fundraising platforms. It provides a single platform that caters to end-to-end lifecycle management of both fungible and non-fungible tokens. The platform's algorithms for price discovery, fair access allocation, and aftermarket allocation utilize the latest DLT to create a better experience for all participants.
Impahla is designed to offer next-generation features that enable founders, investors, and users to:
- Raise funds.
- Tokenize companies.
- Invest in tokenized companies.
- Govern tokenized companies.
- Access a liquid secondary market for trading in and out of the portfolio of tokens created on the launchpad.
- Enjoy a rich set of functionalities and services to support their investment experience.
Fundraising and NFT Launches
Impahla facilitates the fundraising and asset launching process for crypto-native enterprises and NFT projects, addressing the limitations of traditional fundraising, such as high fees, geographical restrictions, and excessive paperwork. The platform aims to eliminate these hurdles by leveraging the power of Radix DLT technology, democratizing the capital raise process, and creating synergy between projects and communities in a legally secure environment.
Impahla serves as a decentralized NFT launchpad for the Radix ecosystem, offering a secure outlet for creators to launch and sell assets that may not have a market elsewhere. The platform enables creators to mint and launch various types of NFT products, such as real-life collectibles, videos, car titles, event tickets, and more.
The platform also has a long-term mission of bridging decentralized finance (DeFi) with the real economy by onboarding off-chain enterprises into the crypto economy and assisting them in integrating with decentralized communities. Impahla envisions itself as a prominent fundraising platform not only for on-chain companies but also for real economy enterprises that wish to tokenize their equity or issue utility tokens and benefit from innovative decentralized governance tools.
Impahla offers multiple auction models, such as Dutch auction and second price auction, to ensure founders achieve fair valuations and targeted fundraising for their ventures and assets.
Impahla helps crypto-native enterprises and NFT creators with the issuance of various asset types, including:
- Governance tokens: Allowing Crypto Native Enterprises (CNEs) to issue their governance tokens
- Utility tokens: Granting rights related to products or services, such as participation in online games or decision-making within a project
- Hybrid tokens: Combining governance and utility functions
- NFTs: Any NFT product
Impahla envisions itself as a Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO), a community-led entity with no central authority that is fully autonomous and transparent. Smart contracts lay the foundational rules and execute agreed-upon decisions. Incentive alignment and successful collaboration among all stakeholders and participants are crucial for a successful DAO. Impahla DAO aims to enable fluid collaboration and provide flexibility for high-quality talent to contribute to the Impahla ecosystem consistently.
To attract and retain high-quality talent who add value to Impahla DAO, the platform has allocated 20% of its tokenomics to "DAO Incentives." These incentives will be distributed among participants based on their impact and contribution to the DAO.
Impahla aims to build a robust and successful community within the Radix ecosystem, with a shared vision and passion. The platform seeks to create a space where people with common interests can come together, learn, and grow around a shared vision.
To achieve this, Impahla has allocated 15% of its tokenomics to Public sales and 15% to airdrop campaigns. Half of the airdrop allocation will go to Impahla NFT holders, while the other half will go to Radix Stakers, promoters of Impahla, active community members, and supporters.
Impahla was conceived as a DAO, projecting a future dominated by community-led operations underpinned by code. The project's inception can be attributed to a synergic partnership formed within the Radix ecosystem in 2021.
The core team members include:
- Matt Croq: A veteran developer with a 12-year experience, Croq is integral to Impahla's technical framework.
- Eric: With three years in the field, Eric specializes in front-end development and has a notable third place in the Scrypto Challenge.
- Jafaroff: As a product development and marketing expert with 13 years of professional experience, Jafaroff plays a pivotal role within Impahla.
- Rachid: A seasoned finance professional, Rachid specializes in product strategy and business development.
- Miro: Originally from the Radix community, Miro's expertise as a mobile app developer bolsters Impahla's aspirations in the mobile domain.
Impahla tokenomics is designed around two critical elements: DAO dynamics (incentive alignment) and the Community.
- 20% - DAO Incentives
- 15% - Public Sales
- 15% - Airdrop Campaigns
- 18% - DAO Reserve
The DAO Reserve, comprising 18% of the token allocation, will be spent only through community voting. These reserve funds are allocated for the ecosystem's future growth, and the community will decide their usage.
The platform has not yet decided on the timeline for private and public sales, as their primary focus is on building the initial version of the product. Allocation among public and private sales may change as Impahla evolves and grows with the community. Any modifications or decisions regarding private or public sales will be made through community consultation and voting.
Choice of Radix
Impahla's decision to build on Radix is multi-faceted:
- Full Stack Approach: Radix's from-the-ground-up approach echoes Impahla's zeal for innovation.
- Community Alignment: The shared ethos of fostering a genuine and engaged community binds the two platforms.
- Coding Language: Radix’s Scrypto language simplifies the development process for Impahla.
- Radix's Work Ethos: Radix's emphasis on technical accuracy and a product-centric approach resonates with Impahla's own philosophy.