Ideomaker is a decentralized application platform that employs a no-code approach, intending to provide a multifaceted set of tools for businesses and individuals. The platform leverages the advantages of the Radix Decentralised Ledger Technology (DLT) for various functionalities such as interactive planning tools, financial tools, transparency, and security of the working process, use of IoT, robots, and automated services.
Ideomaker offers several services and features to its users:
- Interactive Planning: Ideomaker offers an intuitive visual planning interface for users to visualize the production process, from ideation to execution. This interactive planning system helps users manage product development and distribution efficiently, with a clear overview of all stages of the process.
- Global Reach: Ideomaker's geolocation features facilitate global collaboration. It uses smart matching algorithms to find potential partners based on diverse criteria such as pricing, delivery times, reputation, and quality. This ensures users can find the right support for development, distribution, or consultation, irrespective of location.
- Open Ledger: Ideomaker utilizes a Decentralised Open Ledger, allowing for full transparency in product development. Users can monitor every aspect of their product's lifecycle, including manufacturing, transportation, and delivery. This ledger also helps to confirm the authenticity of products, and gives all stakeholders transparent access to a tamper-proof database.
- IOT Connected: Ideomaker is designed to integrate and leverage Internet of Things (IoT) devices to enhance efficiency and reduce costs. This functionality prepares users for a future where automated tasks and services become the norm, and repetitive jobs are delegated to robots and other automated devices.
- Team Projects: Ideomaker provides a global network of professionals that users can interact with to form their product development teams. The platform offers secure and reliable communication tools for effortless collaboration and synchronization of teamwork.
- Automated Workflow: Ideomaker places a strong emphasis on automation. All its modules are designed to work together seamlessly, helping users improve manufacturing cycles, speed up delivery times, and reduce warehousing inefficiencies.
- Marketplace & Tools: Ideomaker offers a modular framework of specialized tools. Users can choose from existing tools or create their own based on their unique needs. This framework is designed for intuitive use and seamless interaction.
- In-App Store: Ideomaker features an in-app store for both end customers and businesses. Third-party developers can integrate their products and services into the store, which are then made interoperable across the whole platform without manual adjustments.
Payment and Economics
Ideomaker accepts its native token and also the native $XRD token of the Radix DLT platform that it's built on. Gradually, various cryptocurrencies will be accepted to provide users with as many opportunities for expansion and adoption as possible. In addition to digital payments, Ideomaker plans to spread the adoption of its services via Card and NFC payments and POS systems.
Ideomaker is designed for a wide range of creators, including designers, developers, freelancers, artists, small to big brands, or hobbyists. It also serves suppliers, both local and international, from small to large companies.
Ideomaker is run by a small team of entrepreneurs with design and software development skills. The team operates from Rotterdam, Netherlands and Brasov, Romania, and they are open to expanding it with other skilled professionals from all over the world. The known members of the team are Vlad Butucariu, who is responsible for UI, UX, Dapp Design, and Rares Lupascu, who is involved in Software Development.