The Radix Desktop Tool is an open source utility project built by Radix community member HODL6666. The tool is under the MIT license.
- Open Source: The code can be inspected on its Github page here.
- Token Transfers: Single → Multiple, Multiple → Multiple.
- QR Code Generation
- Token Creation
- Format Conversion: Bech32 Address ⇌ Hexadecimal String.
- Asset Verification
- Transaction History
- Transaction Manifest Builder
- Airdrop Tool: By entering the sending wallet’s private key the Airdrop Tool is able to send airdrops to tens of thousands of addresses at once, bypassing the limitation of the Radix Wallet, which can only send to 50-90 addresses at a time.
- Scrypto Package Deployer
- Entity Verification
- $XRD Faucet
- Local Settings
“Because the private key is related to the security of funds, the tool must be open source and free, having people review my code builds trust, and run as Desktop App, not Web App.” - HODL6666
“This tool is intended for general users and developers. Clean and simple.” - HODL6666
· The first time to use, you can switch the network to Stokenet, and use Wallet Generate to generate new account address and private key.
· Get test tokens via the XRD Faucet to try out all the features in this tool.