Emote Care, a digital mental health infrastructure provider, is seeking a Full Stack Developer with a preference for backend work to join their team. The company aims to become a market leader in the space of web3 and mental health, providing a decentralized environment to connect users and therapists, allowing users to book sessions and undertake telehealth therapy through their platform. This role will involve working with the Radix network, and a key part of the job will be developing smart contracts in Scrypto, a new language based on Rust that is asset-oriented and designed for the Radix public network, due to be released with the Babylon update in July 2023.
- Collaborate with the team to design and implement new features and improvements for Emote Care's platform.
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code in various languages, including Scrypto for smart contract development on the Radix network.
- Participate in code reviews and contribute to creating a positive team environment.
- Work with product and design teams to translate business needs into technical requirements.
- Ensure the scalability and reliability of Emote Care's platform.
- Develop and test smart contracts (referred to as "blueprints" and "components" in Scrypto) in a local development environment prior to the Babylon release.
- 3+ years of experience in Full Stack Development.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML, CSS, and React.
- Experience with back-end technologies such as Node.js and Ruby on Rails.
- Experience or interest in working with decentralized systems, particularly the Radix network.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
If you are passionate about mental health and interested in being part of a rapidly growing company, please reach out to Booker_emoteCare#4397 on Discord.