Caviar Labs is a product studio and subsidiary of Invariance Pte Limited, composed of a team of UI/UX developers, financial experts, data scientists, and designers based primarily in Bangkok, but also across Singapore, Thailand, and Australia.. The team focuses on building decentralized finance (DeFi) projects for the Radix L1 protocol, ranging from websites to mobile apps and data science solutions.
“Slick as a Service”
CaviarSwap is a centralized prototype and a proof of concept for swapping, staking, and liquidity providing in tokens on the Radix ledger. It is not a real decentralized working product.
Caviar Nine operates as the staking arm of Caviar Labs. The site is used to update the community on projects the team is working on, profiles, statistics, and non-fungible tokens (NFTs) they have made.
DSOR is a Decentralized Smart Order Router that aggregates multiple venues of liquidity in the Radix ecosystem to provide users with optimal trade execution.
DSOR automatically connects to all known Radix DEX trading pools and analyses them for depth of liquidity, transaction costs, and network fees. It also takes into account $FLOOP fee discounts on CaviarSwap and staking-linked trading limits on DogeCubeX.
The Algo Pool feature aims to reduce slippage, reduce market-impact, and enhance execution, particularly for larger size trades. DSOR understands the liquidity on Algo Pool and automatically includes it with its DEX aggregation.
With the release of smart contracts on the Radix protocol in Q1 2023, DSOR will see considerable enhancements. These include increased aggregator liquidity via multi-level cross-currency trades, atomic execution with slippage tolerance, hybrid limit order book liquidity, provision of price reference Oracles (e.g., TWAP, VWAP fixings), and the build-out of Algo Pools into an Investable Trading Strategies and Funds product. Additionally, there will be further airdrops of $FLOOP tokens on the launch of Babylon.
- Can I use DSOR with the Desktop Wallet? No, DSOR needs to work with a Web3 wallet such as Z3US.
- Does DSOR charge an execution fee? There are no fees pre-Babylon. Once smart contracts are enabled and DSOR offers extra functionality, a fee structure will be introduced.
- How does DSOR decide its routing? DSOR performs a convex optimization to determine the cheapest routing, considering all known trading venues, their liquidity, fee structure, and trading limits.
- Will the routing and aggregation be the same with Babylon? Smart contracts will allow DSOR to execute more complex routes atomically, potentially providing better execution.
- Does DSOR favor Caviar Swap or Algo Pool? DSOR only cares about the best client fill. Caviar Swap and Algo Pool, like other venues, must compete on price and liquidity terms.
- Where can I buy the DSOR token? DSOR doesn't have its own specific token. Instead, it uses $FLOOP, the utility and yield token for Caviar Labs DeFi products.
Radit.io was an on-chain messaging service but has been discontinued.
- Floop ($FLOOP)
- Caviar ($CAVIAR)